- As one of the longest running online payment businesses, the brand has built up a solid reputation based on its top notch security.
- PayPal’s suitability with most desktop and mobile platforms is another attractive feature.
- It’s an easy to use service and both customers and businesses alike are familiar with it.
- PayPal is available in 26 currencies and operates in nearly 200 countries.
- You only need your email and password to make payments
Regrettably PayPal isn’t always accepted as a payment method at all New Zealand online casinos. If this is your preferred payment mechanism just ensure the casino you wish to play at accepts this method. There are other equally reputable online payment methods that function much the same way available in Australasia like POLi.
Safety is always an online consumer’s number one priority, but how do PayPal operate securely?
To prevent fraud, identity theft and email phishing, this company monitor transactions round the clock. They also use SSL encryption to ensure your financial details are as secure as possible.
In addition to this, they make a commitment to never share customer’s financial details with any third party or the seller.
PayPal are big on customer service, you can contact them by phone or email at any time.
The ‘Help’ section on their website provides a list of frequently asked questions covering topics like fees, payment cancellation, updating passwords and much more.
How do I sign up?
Registering with PayPal is quick and easy. Just visit www.paypal.com, choose ‘Personal Account’ and your country, give your email address and create your password. It’s that simple.
Using Paypal is hassle-free, you’ll need an email address and a memorable password and you’re good to go. You don’t need to enter your card details each time you use the service, unless you want to change your payment details. This service is free but currency conversion charges may apply.
Given PayPal’s global popularity you would think it would be accepted at all online casinos but that still isn’t the case. If your selected casino doesn’t accept it as a payment method, we recommend using POLi.